Parasail Hilton Head Island
The most amazing views of the Island!Join us at H2O Sports to experience the pure thrill of parasailing. Soar hundreds of feet in the air and enjoy the breath-taking panoramic views which reach up to 25 miles away on a clear day. With the wind in your hair and the sun on your face, you can fly high above Hilton Head and see the island from a true a bird's eye perspective.
Your heart will race as you take off on the back of the boat and then you'll enjoy a relaxing ride that you've never experienced before - the pure joy and freedom of flying! Think of the amazing photos you can take during your flight. You might even get to see a dolphin pod swimming below you, as a seagull gives you a friendly glance while flying by.
Hilton Head Parasailing at H2O Sports is a fun and safe adventure that you and your family will never forget! H2O Sports will handle everything so you can focus on having FUN!
What can you see on a parasailing trip?
It's not just for thrill-seekers, check out the article:
"Five amazing sites photographed while Parasailing on Hilton Head".
- Reservations are required!
- Flight Time: 8-10 minutes
- Time on Board: up to 1 hour with a full boat
- Tandem & Triple Flights available (Max weight up to 450 lbs. at Captain's Discrection)
- Parasailing boat holds up to 12 passengers
- Observers (non-flyers) are on stand-by and cannot be reserved ahead of time
- Participants must be at least 6 years or older
- Recommended clothing is swimwear with a t-shirt for comfort (and sunscreen!)
- Photo Packages are available at check-in
New to Parasailing? Here's what you need to know!
If you haven't been lucky enough to go parasailing before, don't worry... you are in good hands. You will be given full instructions prior to your flight. All of our captains and guides are US Coast Guard safety trained. Your safety is our first concern. Take-offs and landings are gentle from the large back deck of the boat. So you can stay dry... or get WET! Cool off at the end of your parasail tour by letting the Captain dip you in the water just before coming back onto the boat.