Hilton Head Alligator Toursat Sea Pines Forest Preserve (see directions below)
Alligator Tour Rates
|Alligator & Wildlife Tour|
|Kids 12 & Under||$20|
|Wine & Cheese Sunset Alligator Tour|
|1 and 1/2 hour of sunset tour through Sea Pines Forrest Preserve. Includes complimentary wine and cheese on board.|
|* Reservations are required.|
Directions to Sea Pines Forest Preserve
See Hilton Head Island Alligators!Join us on a 1-hour guided tour of the freshwater lakes of The Sea Pines Resort Forest Preserve which spans over 600 acres. Get close to Hilton Head's indigenous plant and animal life including the Native American alligator. See alligators and other Hilton Head wildlife doing what they do naturally while you travel safely in our 12 passenger electric boat. Our alligator tours are narrated by an experienced Lowcountry tour guide, who will tell you all of the alligator's secrets.
Get Up Close and Personal with Hilton Head Alligators
- Located in Sea Pines Forest Preserve
- 12 Passenger Maximum
- 1 hour tour
- 12 yr. & under discount
You'll have a great time alligator watching and will go home with bragging rights to all your friends. Get some great shots while on the tour and soak in some great stories to share. Give us a call to book your alligator tour adventure, we are sure it will become one of your favorite Hilton Head activities.
Interesting Facts about Alligators
- American Alligators are native to South Carolina and have been here for millions of years.
- Gators live in lagoons and ponds all around the island.
- The average female is about 8 feet long, whereas the average male is about 11 feet long.
- Their front feet have 5 toes and the back feet have only 4 toes.
- The alligator's nostrils are placed upwards at the end of their snout, so that they can submerge their entire body, but still breathe.
- Beware though because feeding them is against the law in South Carolina. It's also not safe for the Alligators or the people who enjoy spotting them.